Expanding opportunities: Defining quality non-degree credentials for states
Join us for a webinar on Monday, November 4th at 1:00 PM EST for a discussion on NSC's latest publication, "Expanding Opportunities: Defining Quality Non-Degree Credentials for States" with:
- Robert Asaro-Angelo, Commissioner of the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce;
- Zakiya Smith Ellis, New Jersey Secretary of Higher Education;
- Megan Healy, Chief Workforce Development Advisor to the Governor of Virginia;
- Nick Moore, Education Policy Advisor & Coordinator to the Governor's Office of Education & Workforce Transformation for the State of Alabama; and
- Amy Ellen Duke-Benfield, Senior Fellow of National Skills Coalition.
Our guests will address how defining quality non-degree credentials benefits workers, students, businesses, and state policymakers alike and state policies to support increasing the attainment of such credentials, including the importance of robust data policies to ensure equity.
Below are accompanying resources to the webinar: